Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the http://www.telrshops.com website operated by Telr Shops, a business unit of Innovate Technologies FZCO (“TELR”)
Wherein Telr Shops power/manages the website https://www.telrshops.com/ and its sub-domains thereof. Before using the services rendered by Telr Shops through this website, you are requested to read and understand the Terms of Service specified herein. You accept and understand that Telr Shops shall have the absolute right to amend these Terms at any point of time unilaterally with or without any notice. You are required to read and understand the existing Terms of Service every time before using the services offered by Telr Shops .
This "Agreement" governs Your use of the "Site" and any services made available to You by Us or through the Site (the "Services"). For purposes of this Agreement, the term "You" or "Your" shall refer to the "User (Store Owner)" or the "End User (Customer of the Store)" and the term "We" or "Our" shall refer to "Telr Shops ". If you are using the Site or Services on behalf of your company (or another entity), then "You" means your company (or such other entity), it’s officers, members, agents, successors, and assigns. Telr Shops reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the website https://www.telrshops.com/. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Telr Shops cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Telr Shops service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, and links) that is uploaded under your Telr Shops account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Telr Shops will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Your site shall not be engaged in any of the following activities:
Pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services, Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne, email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam), devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free, pornographic materials involving minors, Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection, unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials, unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software, Replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods, illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms, drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items, plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction, lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content, lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content, manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property, materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts, unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes, literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred, crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals, drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances, air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications, stocks, bonds, or related financial products, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products, firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments, discounted currencies or currency exchanges, Live animals, Multi-Level Marketing collection fees, Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach, Work-at-home information, Drop-shipped merchandise, Any product or service, which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of United Arab Emirates.
Payment of Fees
- There would be different payment term options available, and depending on the payment term agreed with Telr Shops the merchant has to pay Fees on the pre-decided monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly terms.
- The merchant has to pay with-in 7 days from the date of Invoice, or he/she risks the chance of closure/termination of the online store.
- All fees are exclusive of all Value Added Tax and any other service, sales tax or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- No refund will be given to the client after the website (Online Store) implementation. Refund can only be processed in case client terminates the agreement prior to implementation of the website (Online Store). However, such refund shall be limited to 40% of the total amount paid by the client, the remaining 60% will be kept by Telr Shops as implementation and other cost.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is “and “as available “basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Telr Shops does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Telr Shops does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Telr Shops does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The End User (Customer of the Store) enters into a contract for delivery of goods and/ or services with the User (Store Owner)" and Telr Shops is not a party to the transaction. The End User understands and agrees that the Store Owner is liable for rectification of any deficiency in products, services,information or other material purchased or obtained through the Store Owner’s Store and that Telr Shops shall not be liable for any non-performance of any nature by the Store/ Store Owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that Telr Shops shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Telr Shops or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Telr Shops partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Telr Shops.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Telr Shops customer, Telr Shops employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Telr Shops service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Telr Shops store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Telr Shops, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Telr Shops to display and store them and you agree that Telr Shops can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Telr Shops to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Telr Shops and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Telr Shops (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google Ad Words), or domain names that use Telr Shops trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Telr Shops does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You need to have Terms and Conditions for use of the website (Online Store) created through Telr Shops. Our Operations team will provide standard requirements on signing agreement.
- You need to display Delivery, Refund and Cancellation Policy for use of the website (Online Store) created through Telr Shops. Our Operations team will provide standard requirements on signing agreement.
- You need to display Contact Us information for the website created through Telr Shops.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Telr Shops service of Innovate Technologies FZCO (“TELR”), without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Telr Shops may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Telr Shops has sole and complete authority to modify and amend the Terms of Service with or without any notice to you in this regard, Fees for using Telr Shops are subject to change upon 14 days’ notice from Telr Shops. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Telr Shops website (www.telrshops.com) or via an announcement. Telr Shops reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Telr Shops shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service. We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without any liability.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions on the account under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. While using Telr Shops Facebook application you do not need to share your information to us. We will automatically post the products listed on your website to your Facebook page. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, You may simply discontinue using the Service but will be charged for the service till you inform us of the termination as per service terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of -United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Telr Shops reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without any notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site. Such changes will be posted on http://www.telrshops.com or your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
Telr Shops reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site or as the case may be. Telr Shops promotes its service (Free/Paid) to users across various 3rd Party Web/WAP sites. For users who show interest in paid service and are unable to subscribe to it due to any reason, Telr Shops may offer them free service at its discretion. Telr Shops will accordingly send them welcome message and give them option to opt-out if user does not want free service. Also Telr Shops may sent link of App to such users who have shown interest in Telr Shops service in any form.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Innovate Technologies FZCO (“TELR”), it’s parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under all applicable United Arab Emirates laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Telr Shops; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright (including but not limiting to any other Intellectual Property Rights) or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of Telr Shops’ server(s), or the network(s) connected to any Telr Shops server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, and computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Limitations of Liabilities
Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by Telr Shops are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by Telr Shops. Telr Shops merely endeavours to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. Telr Shops does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not Telr Shops. Telr Shops will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods/ services of the third party.
Under No circumstances will Telr Shops be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Telr Shops is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in Telr Shops’s site/service by any third party.
User Conduct and Obligations
You hereby agree and assure Telr Shops that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you will not, through Site/Service:
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus Trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component.
- Delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Not use the Site / Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any Telr Shops 's server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any Telr Shops server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site/Service.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Service.
- Engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Telr Shops 's official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property.
- Carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or.
- Make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum.
- Use the Site/Service for illegal purposes.
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Telr Shops website or the website of any Telr Shops 's customer.
- Transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.
- Collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter.
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "briefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
- Encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this agreement.
- Make any representation or warranty on behalf of Telr Shops You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to.
- Infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity.
- Any confidentiality obligation.
Unless otherwise permitted, you will: (i) display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without Telr Shops 's prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by Telr Shops on the use, display or distribution of any Service and (iv) not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate Telr Shops’s Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, Telr Shops 's Web page, nor may you frame any Telr Shops 's Web page.
No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). Telr Shops will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. You may not harvest information about users of Telr Shops for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the Telr Shops’s Web Sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All warranties without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Telr Shops and it’s parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Telr Shops’ sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the Telr Shops' sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Telr Shops sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Telr Shops sites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Telr Shops as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the website will be corrected.
Links to Other Sites
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain Telr Shops' logo, please understand that it is independent from Telr Shops, over whom Telr Shops has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Telr Shops. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Telr Shops’ website. Telr Shops , therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without warranty of any kind. Telr Shops gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. Telr Shops shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by Users. Telr Shops accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless Telr Shops against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against Telr Shops which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
Part of the Site contains advertising information or promotion material, or other material submitted to Telr Shops by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Telr Shops found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. Telr Shops will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Telr Shops advertisers on the Website. Telr Shops reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Telr Shops may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Telr Shops reserves the right to disclose any information in response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial authority under any law or regulation applicable to Telr Shops.
Further, Telr Shops can (and you authorize Telr Shops to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property rights owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Telr Shops, and you shall have no authority to bind Telr Shops in any manner, whatsoever.
Telr Shops shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Limited time to bring your claim
You and Telr Shops agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Telr Shops’ web sites only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
By using Telr Shops’s sites and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of Telr Shops sites. Telr Shops reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Telr Shops is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Compliance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
Office 1310, SIT Tower,
Dubai Silicon Oasis,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
© 2020 Innovate Technologies FZCO (Telr). All rights reserved.
This disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.